Types of Data We Collect
We collect two types of data through the Website: personal data and non-personal data.
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or payment information. We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us through the Website.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you about your orders and our services
- To send you promotional materials or other information about our products and services, if you have opted to receive such communications
- To improve the Website and our services
We use non-personal data for the following purposes:
- To analyze the use of the Website and improve its performance
- To deliver personalized content and advertising to you
Sharing Your Data
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal data with third parties, except as described below:
- Service providers: We may share your personal data with service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, or providing customer support. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property, or safety of Ebydesign, our customers, or others.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to know how we use it.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that we correct it.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances, such as if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as if you contest its accuracy.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies